Thursday 6 January 2022

Thursday. M O T day.

I got up at 6.25 and put on a load of washing. I had eggs and tea for breakfast. When the washing was done I hung it out. I vacumed all downstairs and did a bit of clearing up till it was time to get ready to go to the City for our cars yearly M O T and service. When we took our car in we were shown to a desk and told that Robinsons has been bought by somebody else and he had changed things. We thought ' oh hello this is where we are told the price we were quoted has gone up,' but NO we were told there was a special deal on and our mot would cost £1. How good is that. We left there and went to Halfords where H bought some bits to put on his bike and next we walked to the market place where we went to the bank and then to Jarrolds for a coffee. After that we took our hearing aids to spec savers for a repair. They said they could be fixed and we could collect them in an hour. So we walked to the apple store where we both bought a new strap for our watches. I have always had a white one so I thought I would have a change and have gone for green. We went to Super drug where we got some paracetamol and I bought a lip stick. We collected our hearing aids and went to M and S for a cheese scone and a drink. After that we wondered back to Robinsons and waited till our car was done having a hot chocolate while we waited. Our car got a clean bill of health which is a bonus. When we got home I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point, had a shower and dinner, chicken curry I had cooked before we left home this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment