Monday 17 January 2022

Monday work

I got up at 5.45, put on a load of washing and cooked eggs for my breakfast. I packed cheese and cucumber with my bottle of water, dressed and got ready to go to work. H deiced the car for me. I had to walk to the leeks and trim them till coffee break. After break I had to walk to carrots and pick 60 bunches. When they were done I walked to leeks again and the men joined me. We had to have 12 boxes and then go down, harvesting a box of celeriac on the way. We washed everthing and after I had packed 11 nets of leeks it was my home time. When I got home no 1 son and his wife were there. They had cycled round. H had made them a coffee and given them cake so I was able to sit down and have a nice chat. When they left I watched tipping point, had a bath and cooked dinner. gammon steaks, mushrooms, peas, broccoli and corn on the cob. After dinneR son got ready and went to the climbing centre for a bouldering session. I have to work again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment