Friday 7 January 2022

Friday.

I got up at 6.15 and put on a load of washing. H was already up and had made the tea so I poured myself a cup and asked him to cut me of a slice of bread so I could have toast for a change. I had butter and marmalade on it. After breakfast I got ready to go for our weekly shop. After Asda I went to Marks and Spencers food and got a few treats, a lovely pizza which we have just eaten for dinner tonight with a side salad. From there I went to our daughters to deliver late Christmas gifts. I had to leave them on the doorstep because our youngest granddaughter who still lives there has tested positive for covid! When I got home I put everything away and we had a coffee and a cake. H went into the garage to work on his bike and I got ready to go out on mine. I went on my own and found it hard work, the wind was very strong and cold too.I did 16 and a bit miles and when I got home we had a coffee and I got the washing in as soon as I had put my bike away. I washed my hair and made a pot of tea. We had a glass of wine before dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment