Monday 3 January 2022

Bank holiday Monday

I got up at 7 oclock and put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. We had a coffee and sat about till son came down. Last night I took some mince out of the freezer to make a cottage pie today for dinner. So I cooked some onions and then the mince with a carrot, chopped, and some peas. Then son and I got ready to go out on our bikes. H didnt come because he was having a spanish lesson. We had a lovely ride, it was very windy and our route was a very hilly one. We did 21 and a half miles, some of it off road through a wood. We saw several buzzards and a deer, also a kestril. My gears went wrong and I had to stay on my small ring but as we were coming back from Ringland, all uphill I would probibly be using it anyway. When we got home we had lunch, salad. I tried out sons Ebike when we got home, if I get so I cant ride a bike I will think about getting one! H and I had a glass of wine, son didnt because he was driving back to his after dinner. He packed everything into his van before dinner so he was ready to get away straight afterwards. Dinner was nice, cottage pie with green beans and red cabbage.. Last night we played crib once again and son won 2/1. Work for me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment