Sunday 16 January 2022

Sunday

I got up at 7.30, put on a load of washing and had eggs and mushrooms for breakfast. After I had drunk my tea H made me a coffee. I hung the washing out when it was done and sat and read my book till son got up. I emptied the dishwasher and H and I got the 3 bikes out of the garage. We all got ready to go our and it was the first time H had tried his e bike off road. We did the same ride as son and I did yesterday because we knew the track wasnt too muddy in that area. He got on well and will soon get used to it. Its really good because without it he wouldnt have been able to come out. When we got home I got lunch and as soon as son had eaten his he went out to work on his van again. H and I had a glass of win and I put the chicken in the oven. I prepared the veg ( caulliflower, carrots, broccoli,leeks and potatoes) Hand I had our baths and then it was dinner. I am now watching the first dancing on ice and next its a new Vera. Its work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment