Saturday 29 January 2022

Saturday

I got up at 2 minuits to 7 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and cooked 2 eggs for my breakfast. When the washing was done I hung it out and yesterdays as well. It was so windy I had to put extra pegs on everything it was so windy. H and I got the 3 bikes out of the garage and then we had a coffee and I read my book till son came down. I got the steaks out of the freezer for dinner tonight. We all got ready to go for a ride. As it was so windy we rode on the track which is more sheltered and you cant get blown into the parh of a car. There was a load of debris on the track with small branches all over the place. We went to the cafe where H and I had cake, he had chocolate and I had carrot. We all had coffee but son didnt have any cake because he is on a diet! He has more will power than me. We did over 20 miles so we had our exersize for the day. When we got home we put the bikes away and I got lunch. Son had his usual salad and H and I had cream crackers with cheese, patte and black olives washed down with a coffee and later a glass of wine. I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had rib eye steak with fried onions and leeks, mushrooms, and broccoli. The men are going to watch some ganster thing to I have come upstairs to watch a Midsomer murders.

No comments:

Post a Comment