Saturday 18 December 2021

Saturday

I got up at 5.45, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. H got up at 6 oclock. After breakfast I got ready and went to Asda to do our weekly shop. After Asda I went to M and S food hall for a few bits and pieces. When I got home I unpacked and put everything away and H made us all a coffee. When we had had it son took me to a toy shop so I could finish my Christmas shopping. As soon as we were home it was time for me to get lunches. Son had his usual salad and H and I had a cuppa soup and some cheese straws. NO 1 son rang for a chat and said he will be round tomorrow to see us.This afternoon I made some 'royal icing' and iced the Christmas cake. I found my Christmas table runner, ironed it and put it on the table. I did the rest of the ironing while I had the board out. I sat down and read a bit of my book till it was time to make a pot of tea and cooked dinner. we had sirloin steaks, mushrooms, peas and potato wedges. A magnum for dessert. Now I am watching S C D final.

No comments:

Post a Comment