Monday 6 December 2021

Monday, work.

I got up at5.40, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea.I cooked 2 eggs to go with my cuppa and next packed a bottle of water and some cheese and a tomato. I read a little of my book till it was time to wash and dress ready to go to work. Once again it was really awful! There was a very thick fog which took about an hour to go and it was freezing. I had to pick 60 bunches of carrots, 10 bunches of beetroot and then leeks. Andy came and picked me up and we went back to the yard to wash and pack everything.We then had our break and I walked backed to the leeks and trimmed them till my hometime.It was a really horrible morning, cold and wet and so muddy, it makes everything such hard work, I was pleased to leave off. The boss said he thinks he can manage without me tomorrow, what a bonus! When I got home H made me a coffee and I made son a salad and sat all afternoon doing nothing. I had a soak in the bath till I was finally warm then I came down, made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. Liver, venison burgers, sausages, cheesy mushrooms, eggs and peas.I am so tired I dont think I will be able to stay awake for my soaps tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment