Wednesday 15 December 2021

Yesterday and today.

Yesterday was so boringI couldnt be bothered to write about it. I had my usual breakfast, packed my usuel snack for work. I bunched carrots till coffee break ( 132 bunches ) After break it was leeks till home time. I had my usual coffee, mince pie and banana when i got home and read my book as usual. I made a chicken stew for dinner . Todaystarted off the same right up to coffee break when I had to do 52 bunches of beetroot before trimming leeks and before home time I trimmed a box of celeriac. When I got home H made me a cup of coffeeand as he had made a loaf of bread he sliced me off the crusr and I had it spread with butter. For dinner tonight we are having yesterdays stew so I can have an easy afternoon. The is no work for me till Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment