Wednesday 29 December 2021

Wednesday (work)

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea, cooked 2 eggs and had my breakfast. I packed my cheese and tomato and as soon as the washing was done I put it in the tumble drier. I dressed, read a bit of my book till it was 7.25 and went to work. The 2 men and I all had to go together to pick 5 boxes of curly kale and 5 boxes of black kale. Next we had to trim leeks till we had enough for 30 bags and then go down for lunch.It was then 10.15. After break we had to wash all the leeksand Andrew had to stay in the yard and pack 30 sacks with the boss while Andy and I had to pick 48 bunches of carrots. We then drove to the kale where we had to have another 3 boxes of each. Andrew joined us there and when they were done we picked 2 boxes of loose beetroot and spent the rest of the morning trimming leeks. I dont have to work tomorrow and the boss is going to ring me and let me know if he will need me on Friday. When I got home H made me a cup of hot chocolate and I got sons salad. I sat all afternoon reading, we had our baths and I cooked dinner. Gammon, sausages,grilled tomatoes, mushrooms,eggs, broccoli and potato wedges. It was nice. Ice cream for pud. Last night son won crib 2/1.

No comments:

Post a Comment