Monday 20 December 2021

Monday

I got up at 5.25, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast.I packed my usual snack and after I was washed and dressed I finished my book.I was almost ready to go to work before H got up (7.15) As soon as the washing was done I put it in the tumble drier. I had to pick 20 bunches of beetroot and then 120 bunches of carrots. The men got to carrots before I had finished them so they helped. We went to the yard and just washed the things that the boss needed to deliver and then we had our break. After break I had to walk to the leeks and trim them till the men came fot me. I had trimmed 6 boxes, they had done loads of parsnips so we washed the parsnips and the leeks the men went for their break and I laid out the bunched carrots on the wires to be washed and it was my hometime.H made me a coffee as soon as I got in and I had a packet of crisps a mince pie and a banana. I sorted the washing from the tumble drier, took out all the rubbish and at 3.30 I made a pot of tea. When I had drunk mine I started on dinner. We are having jacket potatoes with a mince and onion topping. I have to work again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment