Thursday 23 December 2021

Thursday ( Christmas eve’s eve )

I got up just after 7 and had eggs and a mug of tea for breakfast. I put on a load of washing and yesterdays into the drier. We sat about reading till Son got up and then I vacumed upstairs and downstairs, dusted, and swept the kitchen floor. We had another coffee and I made a beef stew for dinner tonight. I put all the rubbish out and sorted the bins ready to go out tomorrow. I made son a salad for lunch and then got ready to meet my sister in law at a local garden centre to exchange Christmas gifts. She also gave me a jar of her home made jam which I love. As a special treat I have it in my porridge so I am looking forward to tomorrows breakfast. When I got back home we had a glass of wine and some of our Christmas nuts. We watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner, the stew was very tasty. Our no 2 son is ' gluten free ' and this afternoon he made himself a loaf of banana bread and its very nice. Basicly its ground pekan nuts, 4 eggs, a banana and a few spices. I am amazed at how it has risen.

No comments:

Post a Comment