Thursday 16 December 2021

Thursday

I got up just before 6, put on a load of washing made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. When the washing was dome I put it in the tumble drier. I went outside and cleaned the conservatory door and windows. Next I worked in the garden and filled my garden rubbish bin so H can put it out for the bin men tomorrow. We had a coffee and while H got ready for his skype lesson I got ready to go our on my bike. I went along Marriotts Way as far as Whitwell, on the road to reepham, a loop back to Whitwell and home, calling at the chemist for my prescription on the way home. It was a nice ride, full sunshine and blue skies but chilly. I did just over 20 miles. (on my own) When I got home H made me a hot chocolate while I put my bike away. For dinner we had chineese chicken chips and sweetcorn. Tomorrow no 2 son is coming home for Christmas! I made a pot of tea, we watched tipping point and each had a shower befote dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment