Tuesday 7 December 2021

Tuesday.

I got up just before 8 oclock! I cant remember sleeping so long before. H was up and had made the tea so I had a cup and my eggs. The day before yesterday I won the crip games 2-1 so last night was the big final and I lost 2-1 so I am not happy, it was so close ! Today we decided to go to Cley for a walk. H said he would come too so we went via Cromer stopping on the way at a chip shop for chips. We parked on Cley spy car park ( which is now pay and display). The wind was VERY strong and as we left the car park it began to rain! We walked almost 3 miles (2.71miles on my strava) but I had forgotten to start it right away. We walked down to the sea and along the shore line. I had my wellies on but I paddled anyway. The rain got worse and we were all wet through,from where our jackets stopped. There were dead seals on the beach.H,who kept on the top of the beach saw 3. When we got back to the car we came straight home because we were too wet to sit in the cafe drinking coffee. I had to laugh, we passed a couple walking in the oppisite direction and the woman said, ' there are mad people and then there is us'. As soon as we got home H ran me a bath and I soon warmed up. We all had a cup of tea and I cooked dinner. It was mince with onion, garlic, carrot and peas piled on top of large jacket potatoes and topped with grated cheese. Now our son is getting ready to go home but he will be back for Christmas if not before. I have to work tomorrow and already I am not looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment