Tuesday 28 December 2021

Tuesday

Today started off really well, i managed to lay in till 7.15, I put yestredays washing in the tumble drier, and had my breakfast, a mug of tea and cream crackers with butter and marmite. We had a coffee and I read my book till son got up. As soon as he was up I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I cut all the hairs off the vacum cleaner and H vacumed all downstairs. I cleaned the downstairs toilet, all the floor walls etc as well as the basin. I emptied all the bins, took out the rubbish and made us another coffee.Then it all went pear shaped and apart from lunches and dinners ive done nothing apart from eating nuts and chocolate and now my stomach feels horrible! Tomorrow I have to go back to work, its going to be hard! Last night I won the crib 2/0.

No comments:

Post a Comment