Sunday 12 December 2021

Sunday

I have had a really nice day! I got up at 7 (so a bit of a lay in ). H was up and had made the tea so I had a cup and then a coffee. I made myself a bowl of porridge for bteakfast while I was talking to H and I wasnt really paying attension to what I was doing! Well I must have overdone the oats! My porridge was so thick I could have almost eaten it with a knife and fork! At 9 oclock he went up for a ride in the pain cave and I emptied the dishwasher and put every thing away, put yesterdays washing into the tumble drier. .Next I finished decorating the Christmas tree, put the ceiling decorations up, put all the cards up on the side of our stairs and tidied everything away. I marzipanned the Christmas cake and got ready to go out on my bike. It was a nice ride, it was 12 degrees C so I was nice and warm. Almost all my ride was off road. First I went to our granddaughters with their cards. They were at home so I got a cuddle with out darling little great grandson, he is beautiful.Just 1 month old. Our great granddaughter was happy to see me ( I had chocolate.) She was very excited because they were all off to see Santa this afternoon on the Sheringham train. I got a cuddle and a kiss from her before I left. I went from there to my sister in laws to deliver her cards. So I managed to get some exersize and save some money by not buying stamps. ( 20.6 miles) As soon as I was home I got lunch, it was yesterdays leftover soup and a coffee. For dinner tonight we had duck legs with roast potatoes, cabbage and leeks, We had a magnum ice cream for pud and a cup of tea. Now I am watching S C D results. Its work for me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment