Wednesday 22 December 2021

Wednesday. Minus 2 degrees this morning

I had a brilliant sleep and didnt get up till 7.35, normally by then I would have been at work. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I did a second load of washing when the first was done and we all got ready to go out our bikes. I was still only plus 2 degrees when we left and I always struggle when the temperature is low, I cant get my breath. Well we only rode 9 and a bit miles but most of it was off road through the woods and the mud and up horrible drags. At one point I thought either my lungs or heart would burst! When we got home we had a coffee and I made sons salad and when he had eaten it We all went to our daughters to deliver gifts and collect our turkey she had got for me. We had a cup of tea and a nice chat, our youngest granddaughter was there too which was nice. When we got back home we watched the end of tipping point, had our baths and dinner. Salmon with jacket potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower. My first day of Christmas has been nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment