Sunday 5 December 2021

Sunday.

I got up at7.05 after a good nights sleep. Ihad a mug of tea ans made a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. I put on a load of washing and we had a coffee. I just sat and read till son got up then I put yesterdays washing in the tumble drier and emptied the dishwasher. I hung out todays washing but but it hadnt been out long and when the skies turned black so I got it in again. We had another coffee and a mince pie.For lunch I made soup which was nice. Later we had a glass of wineand I put the meat in the oven and prepared the veg. Son cleaned his van and when it got dark he and I went for a walk to look at the Christmas lights on peoples houses. 2.78 miles. When we got back I put the veg on and when it was cooked we had dinner. The meat fell off the bone it was so tender. We had ice cream for dessert. This weekend has gone so quickly and its the dreadded work again tomorrow. Son and I played crib last night and he won 2.1.

No comments:

Post a Comment