Sunday 26 December 2021

Sunday

I have had a very laxy day. I got up at 6 and had eggs. I sat about till son came down and we all had a coffee. We watched a bike race and I started a new book i was given for Christmas. I sorted out the turkey, sliced off all the breast meat and froze some. We had turkey and stuffing sandwiches for lunch, son had a salad. Hand I had some of our Christmas gin and we have all been eating chocolates most of the day. For dinner tonight we had turkey for a change,H and I had a drumstick and son had a thigh, it was enormous and almoat filled his plate. With it we had roast and mashed potatoes, swede, broccoli, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and gravy.H and son had a magnum but I had Christmas pudding. I lost the crib games yesterday 2/1.

No comments:

Post a Comment