Saturday 11 December 2021

Saturday

When we got up the car was covered in frost and it was 1 degree! We had our breakfast,I put on a load of washing and we got ready to go to Asda for our weekly shop. I bought a few extra things like Bucks fizz and nuts for Christmas. After our shopping we delivered a few cards and I took our used coffee pods to the post office. When we got home, after I had unpacked etc we had a coffee and an egg custard.I hung out my washing, there was no dry but it got some fresh air and I will tumble it tomorrow. N ext I worked in the garden for a couple of hours and when I went in I made us a coffee and decorated the Christmas tree. Tomorrow I am going to marzipan the cake and put up the rest of the decorations. For lunch I made vegetable soup and it was tasty. I read some of my book, we watched a film had our showers and dinner, quiche and potato wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment