Sunday 19 December 2021

Sunday (drizzle)

I got up at 6.40, made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. I put yesterdays washing into the tumble drier and we had a coffee. I cleared up the kitchen and after I had washed and cleaned my teeth I read a bit of my book till it was time to get ready to go out on our bikes. Today we were all able to go because our son brought his E bike home for his dad to use.We did over 21 miles off road in the drizzle, stopping at the cafe for coffee and cake.H really enjoyed it so I think a new bike might be on the cards. When we got home son hosed the bikes down while I made him a salad for lunch. We had only been home around 3 minutes when no 1 son arrived. He also tried out the bike. I have yet to try it. I put the meat in the oven,had a bath and sat and read for a while. I put potatoes and squash in the oven to roast, I prepared carrots and cabbage and more potatoes for mash. Dinner was nice, roast lamb with all the veg. We had vienetta for pud. WORK TOMORROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment