Saturday 25 December 2021

Merry Christmas everyone.

I got up at 6 oclock and checked the turkey which I had put in the oven at 2.30 am on a low heat. I was looking good. We all had grapefruit for breakfast washed down with a bucks fizz. I had to do a load of washing because yesterday we went out on our bikes and it was so wet and muddy that we all got filthy. When it was done I hung it out. I couldnt get it all in so I had to do a second load. I prepared all the veg for our dinner and also for soup for starters. Anyway it was all perfect so I am happy. Son and I had Christmas pudding but H was too full. ( son had cream on his but of course I had gravy.) Son and I went for a walk and when we got home we had a cup of tea. H and I didnt want anything to eat we are still full from dinner so son made himself a turkey salad. I had a few olives and some stuffing. My washing didnt get very dry but it had a good blow and smells nice and fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment