Thursday 30 December 2021

Thursday

I got up at 6.15 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge for breakfast with a mug of tea. When H got up we had a coffeeand I read my book till son got up. I hung the washing out even though there was no dry out. It was blowing well and and smell of lovely fresh air. Son has finished wiring his van so the next thing in insulating all the inside. I went outside and worked in the garden for a couple of hours, put loads of rubbish in the garden bin but you cant really see what i have done, my garden needs a major overhall which I hope to start when I retire in the spring. Son had a salad which he made himself and H and I had cheese and biscuits with pickle and a cuppa soup. I read some of my book this afternoon, got the washing in and cooked dinner. roast chicken, mashed potatoes, sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and gravy. Last night I won the crib 2/1. I have now won 4 evenings and Son has won 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment