Saturday 4 December 2021

Saturday

I got up at 6 oclock, put on a load of washing and had my usual breakfast. As soon as I had finished I washed and dressed etc and went to Asda for our weekly shop. When I got home I unpacked and put everything away and we had a coffee and a cake. Next I emptied the dishwasher, put it all away and put some washing into the tumble drier. After that our youngest son and I got ready to go out on our bikes. I put my cycle gear on and got the bikes out of the garage. We were just walking out of the door when my other son was at the door,so I had my 2 sons together.I took my jacket off again and we all sat back in the lounge. H made the coffee and when we were done we put our jackets back on got our shoes and went for our bike ride leaving no 1 son with his dad for a chat. We had a very hilly ride and it was also very muddy.We had a really good ride, stopping for coffee and cake. We did over 24 miles. When we got home I was covered in mud from head to foot. I went in to change and son hosed the bikes down. I poured us a wine , had a bath and then cooked dinner. We had ribeye steak (son and I) H had chicken, with cheesey mushrooms, peas,sweet potato wedges and potato wedges. We had a classic magnum for dessert. I was so pleased with my ride, I managad all the hills without getting off my bike even the sharp climb up to the Reepham road, across the road and down the other side all in one go. I hope I will still be able to do it when I am 84.

No comments:

Post a Comment