Thursday 9 December 2021

Thursday.

I got up at 7.20 so a bit of a lie in but not a very good sleep because my hands are sore and the pins and needles keep waking me up and my back isnt quite right I think ive tweeked it a bit. H was already up and had made the tea so as he heard me come down he poured me a pint mug full. I drank it then realised its weighing in day, too late I will have to try to remember next week. I made a bowl of porridge for my breakfast and we had a small coffee. The sun was shining when I had finished my breakfast so I put all the rubbish out, got my bike out of the garage and was going to hang out the washing but it began to drizzle! My plan had been to go out and get my Christmas holly but I dont ride in the wet, so as my bike was out I thought I would just pop down to the surgery with my prescription. By the time I had done that the rain had stopped so I went for my bike ride. I really enjoyed it. I rode 21 and a bit miles and got my holly which looks lovely in the vase.While I was out H was having his spanish lesson(skype). When I got home we had a coffee and a mince pie. This afternoon I assembled the Christmas tree and now H has got the decorations out for me! We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner, chicken curry. Tomorrow I am at work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment