Friday 17 December 2021

Foggy Friday

I got up at 5.25 , had my breakfast, packed my lunch and as it was only 1 degree I made myself a flask of bovril too. When it was time I went to work. The fog was really thick and it stayed like that all day. I had to pick 50 bunches of beetroot and then join the men on leeks. we did leeks till break and afterwards Andrew had to wash everything we had done while Andy and I had to pick all the sprouts, 5 boxes of loose carrots and back on leeks till 12.30 when we had to go down and wash the carrots and leeks. When I left off I went straight to the butchers and when I got home H made me a coffee and I had a mince pie with it. I managed to get the meat in the freezer and later we had a glass of wine. We watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner. Lasagna with cheesy grilled tomatoes. Fresh fruit for pudding. No2 son is coming home tonight for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment