Sunday 31 October 2021

Sunday

We had a nice lay in with the clocks changing. H had made the tea by the time I got up so I had a cup and he cut me off a slice of bread for toast. We sat about till our son came down, me reading and H watching rubbish on tv. I did a load of washing when I got up but as it was raining I put it in the tunble drier. We had a coffee and when the rain stopped I cleared up a bit of the garden. I got lunch, H had a bacon butty and son had a salad with cheese and bacon. After lunch I did a bit of knitting for a change. Son went outside to work on his van and I made a pot of tea and put the chicken in the oven. Son and I went for a short walk to look for sloes but we couldnt find any! When we got home I had a bath and cooked the veg. We had dinner which was nice, with our chicken we had roast potatoes and sweet potatoes, cauliflower, cabbage, sprouts, carrots and gravy. Last night I lost the card game again 2/1. Thats the second night in a row! Work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment