Sunday 3 October 2021

I got up just before 6, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. I had a slice of toast with butter and marmite for a change. I hung the washing out when it was done and sat and read my book till son got up. We had a coffee and H got our bikes out of the garage. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away and we all got ready to go out on our bikes. We went to Hayden for cake and drinks. I had a hot chocolare with whipped cream and marshmallows, it was so yummy. We did over 30 miles so thats quite a good start to October. I got son a salad for his lunch, H and I had a coffee and a date scone. Son went to do a bit of work on his van, I put the bikes away and put the chicken in the oven. We had a glass of wine and , later, a cup of tea. My washing is all nice and dry again. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment