Thursday 21 October 2021

Thursday ( our 62nd wedding anniversary )

We got up at just after 6, I put on a load of washing while H made a pot of tea and we had our breakfast. We had a coffee next and I did a bit of housework.It was raining when we got up so I couldnt hang the washing out when it was done. At 10 our daughter came round with Nova. She also brought us a bottle of pink bubbles which looks delicous. H left to go to his Spanish lesson and we had a cuppa and a cake. When our great granddaughter walked in she said GG I need cake. Later on the rain stopped and I hung out the washing. When H got home we had a coffee and cheese and biscuits for lunch. We watched a film and then tipping point, had our showers and got ready to go out for our anniversary meal. It was very nice, H had some chicken and sausage thing with ginocci and I had scampi, chips and peas. we had a glass of cider and for dessert we both had toffee apple sundae which was yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment