Saturday 2 October 2021

Saturday

I got up at 5.40, made a pot of tea and had my usual breakfast. As soon aswe were ready we went to Asda. When we got home we put everything awayand had a coffee with a cake. Yesterday evening our son came home for the weekend so when he came down we all sat about chatting for a while and H made us all a coffee.Son and I went to the post office to post a card to New Zealand because next week is my brothers 80th birthday. From there we went for a walk, firat to the village duck pond which is looking nice and has several ducks and moorhens. After that we carried on with our walk through the woods and back home. When we got home I got lunch, a bacon butty for H and a salad for son. Later we all had a glass of wine and watched a womens cycle race. I had a bath and cooked dinner. steak with potato wedges, sweet potato wedges, mushrooms and peas, ice cream for dessert. I went up for S C D. Yesterday I worked in the morning, went to the butchers on the way home and after our coffee H went outside and cut the front and back grass and I vacumed upstairs and downdtairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment