Tuesday 19 October 2021

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.45 and put on a load of washing. (it was 16 degrees when I got up). I had toast for a change for breakfast. We had a coffee and I made a beef stew for dinner tonight. H and I went to the garden centre, I wanted some tulip bulbs. When we got home we had another coffee and got the bikes out of the garage. I worked in the garden for a while, cutting down all the hollyhocks that have no flowers on. I made son a salad and when he has eaten it we all got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a lovely ride, 19 miles off road. I hit a hole and fell off! I have a few bruises but the worst bit is i fell in a huge patch of nettles which stung me right through my tights! My whole leg feels as if its on fire. We carried on and we came to a REALLY muddy bit and H skidded off, sitting in the mud! We both looked a right mess. On the way home we found some lovely chestnuts. When we got home H hosed the bikes down while I made a pot of tea. We watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner, stew. After dinner our son got ready to go back to his. Last evening we played crib and I won 2 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment