Tuesday 26 October 2021

Tuesday

I got up at 6.30 and had my breakfast. H got up at 7 and we had a coffee. At 9 he went to the chemist to pick up his prescription. While he was gone I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away, took salmon out of the freezer for dinner tonight and then went into the garden and began filling my brown garden bin again. I did a bit of pruning and cut down several hollyhocks that have finished flowering. I also got our bikes out of the garage because we were going out later. H didnt really want to go but he enjoyed it. It was a slow ride but it didnt matter, its just nice to get out in the fresh air. We went to Reepham station and H treated us to coffee and a yummy slice of ginger and walnut cake, I loved the cream topping and filling. On the way home we stopped to pick chestnuts and got quite a lot and they are lovely and big too. When we got home I put the bikes away (we did 20 miles) and made us both a cuppa soup. This afternoon I roasted some chestnuts but not todays, I will let them mature a bit, I used some I picked last week. They were nice. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner, salmon with jacket spuds and baked beans. Its work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment