Saturday 9 October 2021

Saturday

We got up at 6 I put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and we both had toast for breakfast. As soon as we had finished we got ready to go shopping. We went to Asda and the petrol station was open and there was no queue! Also there was no limit on the amount we were allowed so H filled the tank. It was our first petrol for a month! I did my shopping and next we went to M&S food where i bought a nice pizza for dinner tonight, 2 fish pies, a chicken pie 2 cod mornay, biscuits, cheese straws, and some butter shortbtead christmas trees. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. I emptied the dish washer and hung the washing out, I hung yesterdays out as well because it wasnt quite dry. After that we got ready to go out on our bikes. We only did 24 miles and it was pretty slow.However it was a lovely day, the sun was shining and there wasnt a breath of wind. I saw a buzzard, there were so many squirrels I lost count. We had so many stops I lost count of them as well, H kept stopping to look at his watch at his heart rate so we were out around 3 hours! Tomorrow after our third covid jabs I am going out for a ride on my own if I feel ok. We had a coffee and cheese straws for lunch, a glass of wine and watched a cycle race in Italy. For dinner we had pizza with salad and ice cream for pud.

No comments:

Post a Comment