Monday 11 October 2021

Monday work.

I got up at 5.40, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea, cooked 2 eggs and had my breakfast. I packed a tomato a slice of cheese and a bottle of water. After I was washed and dressed etc I read my book till the washing was done and then I hung it out. I got ready and went to work. I had to pick 72 bunches of carrots,10 bunches of purple ones and a box of leeks. The men came and picked me and my veg. up and we went back to the yard to wash and pack it all. We also picked 10 bunches of beetroot on the way down. The men had picked loads of greens. When I got home H made me a coffee and as he had made a loaf of bread this morning I had the nice fresh crust off it with butter and marmite. We watched old people falling over on utube, I made a pot of tea, we watched tipping point and had a bath before cooking dinner. We had a fish pie with corn on the cob and leeks. I have to work again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment