Thursday 14 October 2021

Thursday work.

I got up just before 6 and had my breakfast, eggs and tea. I packed my cheese, tomato and bottle of water and after I had washed and dressed i got ready to go to work. We were really busy again and our first list was, 10 boxes of curly kale, 5 boxes of black kale,40 bunches of purple carrots and 100 bunches of carrots. All this took till 20 past 10. We had our break and then got on with our second list, 30 bunches of golden beetroot and 70 bunches of beetroot which took till 11.50. I had to leave Andy then to walk to the glass house to pick the tomatoes, he had to trim turnips. I picked all the tomatoes, looked at my watch and it was 2 minutes to 1. I went to my butchers on the way home for meat for the weekend. I got cornish pasties for tomorrow, ribeye steaks for Saturday, a lovely shoulder of lamb for our Sunday roast, some stewing steak for Monday and mince for cottage pie on Tuesday. I also got us nice little pork and onion pies for our lunch, a lasagne for our dinner tonight and a load of bacon. From there I went to the chemist for my prescription and then home for a nice cup of coffee. We watched 'LA LA LAND', tipping point and had our dinner. Tomorrow I have to go to hospital to have my lump taken off my nose( thenone thats fallen off) I did ring and explain but they said to still go. I am glad (i think) because I have a small swelling where it was so it might be growing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment