Saturday 23 October 2021

Saturday(chilly)

I got up at 5.50, put on a load of washing,made a pot of tea and cooked eggs and pepper for breakfast. H came down at 6.10, put on a loaf of bread and had prunes and yogurt for his breakfast. At 7 we got ready to go to ASDA for our weekly shop. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. With our coffee we had an apple and cream puff. Next I hung out the washing and emptied the dishwasher. I read my magazine and got ready to cycle to the chemist for my medication. However it wasnt there so I will have to ring the doctor on Monday to see what has happened to it. I biked from there to the wet fish shop to get a crab for my lunch and then took the scenic route home. As it was chilly I put an extra layer on but I was so hot I felt umcomfortable. We had a coffee, H had a cheese roll and I had my crab and it was lovely. I did a bit of clearing up, ( Hs loaf came out well.) We had our baths and I cooked dinner. We had burgers in a bun with bacon, cheese tomato and fried onion, also ketchup, mustard and chips. ice cream for pud.I finished mine just in time to go upstairs for S C D .

No comments:

Post a Comment