Sunday 17 October 2021

Sunday

I got up at 5.50 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and cooked my eggs for breakfast, ( 1 broke and I hate that). when the washing was done and it was light enough I hung it out. I sat and read till our son came down then I emptied the dish washer and put everything away.I got his and my bike out of the garage ready for us to go for a ride. H didnt want to come with us today. We had a nice ride off and on road. We went for some chestnuts but there arent many about at the moment but we enjoyed our ride in the wood. When we got home H had had his lunch so I just made salads for son and me. I got my washing in, dry again.At 3 I put the joint in the oven and poured us all a glass of wine. At 4 I made a pot of tea. AT 5 I put the roasties in the oven and had a bath. We also watched a cycle race. Dinner was yummy and we are all stuffed! Roast shoulder of lamb with mashed and roast potatoes and sweet potatoes. Romanesque, carrots, broccoli and gravy. I had mint sauce but the other 2 dont like it.we had stewed fruit and cream for pud.

No comments:

Post a Comment