Tuesday 12 October 2021

Tuesday

I got up at 6.45 and H poured me a cup of tea, he had been up since 6 oclock. I had 2 eggs for breakfast as I planned to go for a bike ride. We had a coffee and I did all the ironing up to date H took his tablet which meant we couldnt go out till it had finished working at around 11am. I put my old clothes on so I could do some work in the garden. H came out and helped for a bit. I went in at 10.45, filled my water bottle, got my sunglasses out and my bum bag and put my phone in it and the door key ready for our ride. I just popped out to fill the bird bath which I had cleaned out and it began to rain! I was really fed up because I really wanted to go out for a ride. H said I should ride on the turbo trainer but I just didnt want to. Its the fresh air outside Ilike about the ride as much as anything. We had a pot noodle for lunch. This afternoon I got some sweet corn ready, par boiled it cooled it down with iced water and put it in the freezer. After tipping point and a bath I cooked dinner, we had pork and apple burgers, sausages, eggs,potato wedges and some corn on the cob I didnt freeze. Tomorrow I am at work and I bet the weather will be fine! I am so annoyed because today is the only day this week I was able to bike. I am working tomorrow and Thursday and on Friday I am at the hospital. I rang and told them that my thing on my nose had dropped off but I still have to go in case they have to dig out a root or something, and if they do I wont be cycling at the weekend either!

No comments:

Post a Comment