Sunday 24 October 2021

Sunday

I got up at 7 and H had made the tea so he poured me a cup. We had a coffee next and I had eggs and sweet pepper for breakfast. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away then turned the oven on to heat while I made a batch of date scones.I also cooked some beetroot. We got changed when they were cooked and I got the bikes out of the garage. We had a nice ride, only 20 miles but H didnt want to go any further.However I was pleased that was all he wanted to do because I have a bruise on my bum and it was hard to sit on it! When we got home I put the bikes away and got cheese rolls for lunch with a coffee. After lunch I skinned and sliced the beetroot and peeled some cooking apples I was given and cooked them for pudding this evening. We watched a womens cycle race, had our baths and then dinner. quiche, potato wedges, leeks and peas, stewed apple and custard for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment