Saturday 16 October 2021

Saturday

I got up at 6.50 and had my breakfast. It was only 4 degrees when I got up. The forecast for today was cloudy with no sun so i was quite suprised when the clouds began to break up a bit. We had a coffee and I made some chocolate flap jack with choc chips and some rock cakes for H. I emptied the dishwasher and then cleaned the downstairs cloakroom. We sat about till son got up then we got the bikes out of the garage and after he had finished his breakfast we got ready to go out on our bikes. It was a great ride, the sun shone all the way round, the track was in perfect condition and the cake was delicous.( I got stung by a bee ) It wasnt the poor little bees fault, I didnt see it on the table and laid my arm on it. When we had our coffee and cake at the cafe 21, H didnt want to go any further so he turned back the way we had come but son and I carried on round the loop and back. We went as fast as we could because we wanted to catch H. We managed to catch him 4 and a half miles from home. when we got homeH and I had a cup of soup and son had a salad. He went out to work on his van and H and I had a glass of wine. Later we had our baths and I cooked dinner, ribeye steaks for son and I and a pork steak for H. We all had potato wedges, sweet potato wedges, cauliflower, mushrooms and peas. We had ice cream for dessert and I went up for SCD. Our ride was 23 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment