Friday 8 October 2021

Friday

It was work again today so I got up at 5.45, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea, cooked my eggs and had my breakfast. I packed my cheese and tomato with my bottle of water and read my book till it was time to go. I had to pick 12 bunches of golden beetroot and then enough loose carrots for 127 kilos. We took everything to the yard, washed and packed it. I had to pick the tomatoes next and Andy came to help me because we had to go back up the field to lift the fleece off the sweads. When we got back to the yard the boss said we had done well this week and I could go home (12.27) H was suprised to see me. He made me a coffee and I had a banana and a slice of my yummy flap jack. I went outside and began to fill my garden bin again after it was emptied this morning. I went in at 3.45 so I could make a pot of tea before tipping point. We had our baths, I washed my hair and cooked dinner lamb chops with carrots, potatoes and cauliflower cheese. H is feeling better today, yesterday at one point his heartrate was 32 beats per minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment