Sunday 10 October 2021

Sunday and 3rd covid jab

We got up just after 6 and had our breakfast.I put on a load of washing. We had a coffee and I hung out the washing. I sat and read for a while and at 8.50 we got ready to go to Drayton surgery for our booster covid shots. I asked if I could have mine in my leg because my second one in my arm was so bad. It was not a problem and I didnt feel a thing. H had his in his arm as usual. when we came out of there we found it was raining! When we got home I made us a coffee and it really poured with rain, my washing was dripping. For lunch we had a cuppa soup and some cheese straws. After lunch I got my bike out of the garage, put my cycle tights on and cycled to our daughters and son in laws. When I arrived they werent in but the car was there, i rang the doorbell and the dogs didnt bark so I knew they must all be out for a walk.I went to the first of their walks but there was no sign of them so I carried on a bit further and then rang them and we were minuits away from each other. We all walked back together with the happy frenchies and I had a cup of tea and a nice chat before biking home again. We had a glass of wine and later a cup of tea. After my shower I cooked dinner, chicken, ham and leek pie from marks, cauliflower potatoes and broccoli. When I had eaten mine I watched SCD results.

No comments:

Post a Comment