Monday 18 October 2021

Monday, work.

I got up at 5.50, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. (eggs and tea) I packed cheese and tomato with a bottle of water. I hung out the washing when it was done and got ready and went to work.I had to pick 48 bunches of carrots, 6 purple carrotsand then leeks. I had done 3 boxes when the men came to pick me and my veg up and take me back to the yard. We washed everything , packed it and the boss went off to deliver it all while we had our lunch. when I had done I had to go back on leeks again till 12.25 when we went down, washed them and packed some till home time. When I got home H made me a coffee and said I didnt have to cook tonight because he had booked for us to go to the Marsham arms for dinner tonight, how lovely was that and what a nice suprise. We had a cup of tea and a bath and I relaxed till it was time to get ready to go. We had a lovely meal, fish chips and peas washed down with a cider and followed by an ice cream sundae for me and blackberry and apple crumble and custard for H. It was all yummy. I dont have to work till Wednesday but I think it will be too wet to cycle tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment