Monday 25 October 2021

Monday work.

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing and had my usual breakfast. I packed my snack for work which was a cheese and tomato roll with mayo, plus my bottle of water. I dressed and hung out the washing. I left at 7.30 for work. There was only 2 of us because Andrew was sent out gardening. I had to pick 14 bunches of beetroot, 60 bunches of carrots and 10 bunches of purple carrots then leeks. I had only trimmed 2 boxes when Andy came to pick up everything so we went back to the yard and washed and packed it all. We packed everything and had our break. Next we picked 12 boxes of curly kale, 2 more bunches of purple carrots, 6 orange ones, 4 more beetroot, a box of loose carrots and then leeks till home time. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana. Our eldest son came round for a visit which was nice. When he left we watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner. Chicken curry. No work tomorrow so I hope its dry and we can go for a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment