Thursday 28 October 2021

Thursday (day off)

I got up at 6.30 so a nice lay in for me.H was up and had made a pot of tea so while I was loading and starting the washing machine, he poured me a cup. I drank it and realised it was Thursday and I should have weighed myself but it was too late. I had eggs and peppers for breakfast and then we had a coffee. I hung out the washing( all my bedding) and emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. After I was dressed I got my bike out of the garage. H got ready to go to his spanish lesson and then relaxed till it was time for him to go. I sat and finished my book and when he left I got ready and went for a ride. I was lovely, I did the first 8 miles off road then the next 3 on the road where I went to the cafe and had a really huge slice of lemon cake and a coffee. It was delicious. From there I got back on the track and did another 7 miles off road and the last 3 and a bit miles on the road. At one point I rode under a chestnut tree and just had to stop and fill my pockets, the nuts were huge, I would have collected more if I had something to put them in. H was home when I got back so we had a coffee and he had scrambled eggs,I was still full with my yummy lemon cake. I got my washing in, all nice and dry and put my bike away. We sat all afternoon, watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. Lamb leg chops baked in gravy with potatoes, cauliflower and broccoli. Tomorrow its back to work. Ive just heard that our son is coming home tomorrow afternoon and staying till Tuesday evening so I am off to the butcher when I leave off tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment