Friday 15 October 2021

Friday 😊a good day

I got up at 5.50, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I had my usual 2 eggs rather than toast that i normally have on a shopping day because later on I was going to hospital for an op on my nose and they said have a light breakfast because it was possible I would be sick. After breakfast we got ready and went shopping. When we got home I unpacked, put everything away while H made the coffee. I sat and read my magazine with my coffee then I hung out the washing, emptied the dishwasher and swept the stairs. BY the time all that was done it was time for me to get ready to go. H drove me to hospital and dropped me off. My appointment was for 11.30. and I was out of the hospital by 12.30. The good news is I had to have nothing done. There was no sign of the growth returning. I rang H to tell him the good news and that I was waiting for a bus but he said he would come and pick me up. So I sat in the sun and it took hin only 17 minuites to get to me. When we got home I made the coffee and we had an egg custard, I also had a banana. This afternoon we watched a film and I struggled to keep awake because I didnt get much sleep last night as I was a bit worried about my op! We watched tipping point, had a bath and then dinner. I was hot cornish pasties with cauliflower, broccoli and carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment