Thursday 30 September 2021

Thursday

We got up at 5.35 and had our breakfast. We sat for a while watching the erupting volcano flowing into the sea. We had a small coffee and then I washed and dressed etc. I went outside and did some dead heading and some clearing up in the garden. I was getting on well till it began to rain and I had to go in. We had an instant coffee and then we went to our daughters for a little while to see her and our great granddaughter, we also saw our grangson. On the way home I went to the chemist to collect my prescription. When we got home it was lunch time, H had a slice of toast with peanut butter, honey and a banana then a tin of rice and I had a banana. After lunch I made some date scones and while they were baking I cleaned out both the fridges out. We had a message from no 2 son saying he will be home tomorrow after tea, he will be working on his van. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. Lamb chops, potato wedges, mushrooms and cauliflower. Its work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment