Monday 19 October 2020

A dry day at work at last!

I got up at 5.58 and put on a load of washing. I had egg and pepper for breakfast with a mug of tea. I packed cheese, tomatoes and a bottle of water for my break. I hung the washing out and got ready to go to work. The boss said we were really busy and gave me a list. I had to pick 8 bunches of beetroot, 10 bunches of purple carrots and 120 bunches of orange carrots. It all had to be done by 10 oclock and I had to dig all the carrots up too. I just had it all finished when they came to pick it up. we then washed it all and packed it up so the boss could deliver it. Before he left he gave me a second list. Andrew and I had our break and then I walked back up the field to start my second list, 10 bunches of spring onions, 4 more bunches of beetroot, 6 more bunches of purple carrots and then leeks till I left off at 1 oclock I did 6 boxes and Andrew joined me towards the end and did 2 boxes. I have done 10,846 steps today. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a sandwich and a bun. I changed and we went to the garden centre because H wanted a card and I bought some rose food and some Christmas tree baubles. When we got back we watched a bike race and then tipping point, I had a bath and we had dinner, chicken curry. I have to work again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment