Monday 5 October 2020

Monday.

I got up at 5.54 and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, dressed, made the bed and got ready to go to work. I had to pick 10 bunches of beetroot, 90 bunches of carrots and then pick 12 punnets of tomatoes. we had our break and I spent the rest of the morning trimming leeks. Andy joined me and we trimmed all the leeks that had been lifted. I dont know how the boss will lift the next 2 rows our fields are so soggy he cant drive the tractors off the hard tracks, they would sink up to their axels. When we finished the leeks we went to the yard and washed and packed the carrots. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana and a date scone. We watched the tour of Italy and tipping point, had our baths and then dinner. Gammon steaks, eggs, peas and chips. It was very tasty. I dont have to work tomorrow and if its not raining we will go out on our bikes but if it is we are going to Holt for lunch. While we are there I will not be buying another puzzle! They did laugh at work when I asked them if any of them had the phone number of jigsaw puzzlers annonomus.

No comments:

Post a Comment