Tuesday 20 October 2020

Tuesday

I got up at 2 minuites to 8 which sounds really good but its not! I had a really awful nights sleep. I went to bed at midnight and was still awake at 2.45 then I kept sleeping and waking every half hour all through the night. I got up with a really bad headache. H poured me a mug of tea and I took 2 paracetamol with it. We had a coffee and I had porridge for breakfast. I sat about not doing anything much till the rain stopped. When it did I went outside and began to fill my garden rubbish bin. The sky began to brighten up so we got the bikes out of the garage, changed into our cycle gear and went for a ride. It was lovely, it cleared my head and blew away the cobwebs. When we got home we had a coffee and a pot noodle, showered, changed and watched the tour of Italy. Next we watched tipping point and I cooked dinner. We had gammon with mushrooms, sweet corn, egg and chips. For dessert we had baked apples with yogurt, so tasty. Tomorrow I am at work again and it looks as if I will be doing it in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment